Senior Software Engineer, Front End - Cloud applications (US Remote Friendly)See more jobs from 10X Genomics Inc
3 days old
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing visual interfaces to expand our Cloud Analysis platform. Your work will democratize access to our computational solutions and reduce the time it takes for scientists to make discoveries. 10x technology is used by all of the top 100 global research institutions, as ranked by Nature in 2019, and all of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, as ranked by 2019 research and development spend.
- Design, build, test, and ship production-ready software.
- Create flexible, attractive web components.
- Create pages and workflows in a scientifically-focused SaaS platform.
- Enhance and test modules in React-driven visualization tools.
- Collaborate with designers to iterate and implement visual design systems.
Desired Skills and Background
- 5+ years shipping software.
- Significant experience developing web applications using React.
- Familiarity with TypeScript a plus.
- Experience with Node.js and server-side rendering is a plus.
- Experience with web visualization tools (D3, Plotly, regl, three.js) a plus.
- Background in biology and DNA sequencing is not required. Interest in the field is.
10x Genomics is headquartered in Pleasanton, with an office by Embarcadero BART in San Francisco. This is a US time zone remote friendly position.
At 10x Genomics, accelerating our understanding of biology is more than a mission for us. It is a commitment. This is the century of biology, and the breakthroughs we make now have the potential to change the world.
We enable scientists to advance their research, allowing them to address scientific questions they did not even know they could ask. Our tools have enabled fundamental discoveries across biology including cancer, immunology, and neuroscience.
Our teams are empowered and encouraged to follow their passions, pursue new ideas, and perform at their best in an inclusive and dynamic environment. We know that behind every scientific breakthrough, there is a deep infrastructure of talented people driving the life sciences industry and making it possible for scientists and clinicians to make new strides. We are dedicated to finding the very best person for every aspect of our work because the innovations and discoveries that we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
Individuals seeking employment at 10x Genomics are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
10x does not accept unsolicited applicants submitted by third-party recruiters or agencies. Any resume or application submitted to 10x without a vendor agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and property of 10x, and 10x will not pay a placement fee.