BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Manager/Hospice RN for our Boyertown, PA hospice office. This office provides best-in-class care to adult and geriatric hospice clients living at home and in assisted living communities.
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care to our hospice clients
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients for supervisory/assessment visits
- Supervise a team of nurses and other field clinicians
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training of new clinicians
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN
- Hospice experience preferred
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.