Biomedical Senior Manager - Potential RemoteSee more jobs from EyeCare Partners LLC
3 days old
EyeCare Partners (ECP) is dedicated to being the provider of choice for vision care patients. With a network of more than 550 full-scope medical optometry and ophthalmology practices across 18 states, we are the largest vertically integrated medical vision services provider in the US and continue to grow. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, ECP offers patients end-to-end services covering medical optometry, ophthalmology and sub-specialties, and vision correction products. Our service-oriented team provides an integrated network of services to cover the entire lifecycle of a patient's eye care needs, allowing our doctors and their teams to do what they do best – care for our patients. For more information visit eyecare-partners.com.
ECP is backed by Partners Group, one of the largest private markets investment managers in the world.
The Biomedical Senior Manager is overall responsible for medical equipment asset management across the EyeCare Partners’ network. This role reports to the Senior Director of Procurement, Facilities and EHS, but also partners closely with operational and functional leadership across the business.
In this role, you will primarily work to further develop the Biomedical Team; ensuring that people, processes and platforms are well organized and established to meet the demands of our stakeholders. You will work with equipment manufacturers and third-party service providers, establishing service agreements, monitoring service performance, and asset lifecycle management. This role is closely aligned across both the Optometry and Ophthalmology Divisions, with close partnerships within our technology, finance and facilities business functions.
- Develop and support a team of biomedical professionals; provide world-class development, training and support of your team members and establish superior support to all business stakeholders
- Establish and continuously improve asset management processes and procedures; develop & maintain a complete asset management lifecycle workflow and total cost of ownership business model
- Development and ongoing updates of standards, guidelines policies and procedures into Medical Equipment Management Program (MEMP)
- Oversee service-related activities with equipment manufacturers and third-party service providers, to include scheduled maintenance (SM), corrective maintenance (CM) recalls/alerts, and inventory of parts, test equipment, manuals
- Continuous improvement within the asset database; establish work order routing procedures and policies to support business network
- Measure service provider performance against defined service level agreements; host regular business reviews with third-party vendors
- Serve as an escalation point for business stakeholders and leadership in order to ensure flawless support to patient-care across the organization
- Seven or more years related experience with five or more years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business or additional experience in management preferred
- Management of CMMS, updates, and accuracy of asset management database
- Strong leadership and coordination of maintenance and support of biomedical equipment and support systems
- Technical understanding of equipment and systems
- Continuous improvement mindset to best support patient-care and business operations
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills; proven record of building relationships within the organization and delivering world-class support
- High impact performer capable of building industry-leading standards and processes
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
ECP offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation package commensurate with the candidate’s experience and qualifications.