Sales Development Representative - German SpeakingSee more jobs from Greenhouse
7 months old
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Sales Development Representative for the German market to join our fast growing team in our Dublin office! You will help our Sales team expand our already growing customer base with brands like Trivago, InVision, and Hellofresh.
As the German Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and drive revenue through generating sales opportunities in a team-focused environment. Success in this role means hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all with the support of experienced managers. We have a strong focus on optimization and welcome new ideas on how to improve our lead generation process.
Who will love this job:
- A self-starter – you find process in ambiguity and strive to over deliver on all responsibilities. You are an entrepreneur who is excited by knowing they are making a market
- A captivating communicator – you're comfortable and confident speaking on the phone and have strong written communication in prospecting emails
- An advocate – you believe in our product and are able to authentically sell the Greenhouse story
- A creative thinker – you discover new ways to approach your day-to-day and use data to build scalable campaigns
- A competitor – you are fiercely driven to compete against yourself while also being a collaborative teammate
What you’ll do:
- Qualify leads by learning about the prospect's approach to hiring
- Conduct market research to identify new potential customers and leads
- Collaborate with the greater Sales organization to generate new business for the company strategically
You should have:
- Professional fluency in both German and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high standard of integrity and a strong work ethic, paired with time management and organizational skills
- An appetite for learning, with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing, a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or any other CRM, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the Republic of Ireland on a full-time basis.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**We are a distributed company and do our best work where it works best for us - as individuals and as teams. At this time, all employees are working remotely due to COVID-19.**