Technology Strategy ManagerSee more jobs from Hitachi Vantara
about 1 month old
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking to recruit several digital strategy and innovation professionals at Senior Manager level to join our EMEA Digital practice, based in the UK. A significant part of the role is to work on technology strategy and innovation consulting projects for some of our largest customers.
The successful candidates will have technology, innovation and commercial strategy consulting experience with skills across presales, client engagement and delivery. We are recruiting strategy consultants and analysts to work on key accounts and help shape our customers commercial and digital strategies. They will also help set strategy for our delivery practices, helping to steer our business through a time of significant, organic growth and change, often leveraging the unique capabilities of the 246 Hitachi group companies to deliver outcomes for our customers.
We hire professionals, passionate about the value technology can enable within our customers business. It is likely that most people who meet our criteria will come from a large-scale consulting or systems backgrounds with experience in:
Successful candidates will typically have:
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a consulting environment including IT advisory and strategic consulting
- Experience around innovation ideation, shaping and digital scaling with clients throughout the whole conception to delivery cycle
- Rapid ideation and solution prototyping
- Business case modelling
- Roadmap development
- Passion for Technology and solving business needs to provide the best possible solutions and support for clients with an understanding of:
- Cloud technology principles and the application to business
- The business value associated with emerging technologies such as AI, big data platforms, IoT and edge platforms, AR/VR
- A passion for user experience design and the ability to guide clients through technology concepts/solutions using prototyping and visualisation tools
The successful candidate will enjoy varied responsibilities including:
- Facilitating business problem solving through structured hypotheses, detailed analysis, and insights leading to recommendations to senior management
- Collaborating with industry and business specialists to develop comprehensive technology strategies, which can include technology investment opportunity assessment, digital strategy, investment portfolio strategy, information strategy, sourcing strategy, enterprise architecture strategy
- Supporting consultants as an analyst on client engagements
- Guiding clients in shaping their short and long term digital roadmaps
- Shaping technology solutions through the conceptual stage with a focus on experience prototyping and user validation
- Obtain data from multiple sources, collate, analyse and triangulate information to develop reliable fact bases and reports
- Structure and prepare draft reports and client steering committee presentations
- Present draft reports to internal management for review and feedback
- Build network of contacts and internal relationships across Hitachi Vantara to support information gathering and data analysis
We hire professionals, passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business. The ideal candidate will be an experienced consultant with a proven track record of winning business and guiding clients through the full project coupled with the ability to conceive innovative technology strategies.
The role requires great people and engagement skills. The role requires the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. It requires persuasive communication and presentation skills to clearly articulate our solutions to clients and effectively demonstrate how Hitachi Vantara will deliver value.
Whilst Hitachi Vantara is respectful of our employee’s work / life balance candidates should be fully prepared to travel throughout Europe and internationally if required.
Inclusion and Diversity
Hitachi Vantara is committed to building an inclusive work environment that leverages the diverse talent and perspectives of our global workforce. We value the unique background, experience and capability of each employee and embrace differences including gender, race, religion, disability, nationality, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity and personal style.
As a global company, we understand, appreciate and respect the diversity of our people and foster a collaborative work environment with equal opportunity for all employees. Inclusion and diversity is a fundamental strength of Hitachi that adds value for our company, our clients, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work.
Hitachi Vantara offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees and is an equal opportunity employer.