Product Design & Mechatronics Intern
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things.
We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and of all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago and Belgrade.
What do we offer?
- A modern shared office with couches and comfortable seats to work at or just to enjoy the view to the alps
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- Go for lunch in our canteen or use our fully equipped kitchen
- Bring your dog to the office
- Enjoy fresh fruits, coffee or sweets in the office
We are looking for a Product Design & Mechatronics Intern (m/f/d) for our Wearable Engineering Team, who is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced Start-Up. Are you detail oriented and well organized? Are you self-motivated and do you like hands-on work? Then join our team!
Your responsibilities include...
- Support Product and machinery design projects throughout all Lifecycle stages (Idea to mass production)
- Material and supplier research for new wearable electronic products
- Design of fixtures and Jigs to improve assembly, process and quality in our In-house production lines
- Running of manual and automated mechanical tests
- Workshop management (Maintenance of Laser cutters, 3D printers and miscellaneous machinery)
- Work closely together with other engineers and support prototyping processes
You are a great fit if...
- You are enrolled in or a recent graduate of Mechanical, Mechatronics or an equivalent Engineering degree
- You have experience working with CAD software packages, especially SolidWorks
- You have experience with Workshop tools, 3D printers, Laser cutters, CNC
- You have basic programming skills, e.g. Arduino knowledge is beneficial
- You possess basic knowledge of electro-mechanical components
- You are business fluent in English. German is a plus
Why work at ProGlove?
Because at ProGlove we work to make YOU successful from day one. It’s as simple as that: no ifs or buts. You will be working jobs that matter to you. And we are passionate about creating a work environment that truly inspires you. Respect, trust, and no politics!
Is it you we´re looking for?
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are thrilled to get to know you! If you still have an open question, please don´t hesitate to contact Eva under +49 151 42146337.
The job location is Munich, Germany.