Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with Recruiters and hiring managers to schedule Interviews (Phone, Onsite and Video) with speed, accuracy and efficiency
- Generate and issue Offer Letters in timely manner
- Ensuring interviewers’ provide feedback in GH
- Provide candidates with necessary updates and information
- Schedule post interview Huddle meetings and providing feedback before meeting
- Manage PO and payments of external contractors and recruitment agencies
- Drive continuous improvement and resolve bottlenecks in recruiting process
- Coordinate and book travel for candidates as needed
- Point of contact for APJ to align region with global TA Ops process and templates
- Maintains ongoing data for global contractors in APJ (Contracts, salary information, benefits, etc)
- Partners with Global Program Manager and APJ HRBP on contract and renewal matters
- Onboard new hires (including data entry, background screen review, new hire invitation, liase with IT+benefits+payroll, troubleshooting etc.)
- Conduct New Hire Orientation
- Respond to employee enquires though internal CRM tools
- Support regional and local TA / HR programs and projects
- Work closely with APJ team to build TA / HR metrics dashboard providing meaningful data analysis to management team to review HR impact
What You Bring To The Team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Effective and fluent communication in English
- Proficiency using Google Apps and Microsoft Office
- Upbeat personality with a team oriented work style
- Experience with an applicant tracking system is a plus
- Experience managing multiple calendars
- Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Great opportunity for someone looking to start their HR career
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]