Customer Care SpecialistSee more jobs from Quanterix Corporation
about 2 months old
Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring a Customer Care Specialist located in Billerica, MA.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our Customer Service team. This individual will be responsible for order management and high-level customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do:
- Review and process complex internal and external customer orders with products ranging from consumables to capital equipment to services and spare parts
- Communicate with customers by phone and email to provide order acknowledgements, order verification and rescheduling information
- Utilize judgement to resolve customer inquiries promptly and professionally
- Work with the Commercial and Operations groups to expedite orders when appropriate
- Utilize Infor Syteline ERP for order processing
- Identify process changes to improve response time, accuracy and data reliability
- Maintain customer sales order files in ERP and CRM
What We’ll Expect From You:
- 0-3 years’ work experience, customer service or customer facing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Order entry experience (Salesforce or similar) a plus
- High level of Computer Literacy required
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication and customer facing skill
- Comfortable in fast-paced, environment, capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent problem solver
- Self-motivated, must work well independently and with others to follow through on assigned tasks
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.