Remote IT Business Partner, QualitySee more jobs from Quanterix Corporation
about 2 months old
Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring an IT Business Partner, Quality located in Billerica, MA
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our IT team. This individual will be assisting them with day-to-day administration of QA tools, as well as helping to guide them in translating business processes into technical workflows in those tools and identifying new initiatives and applications to help improve their ability to provide exceptional functionality to the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Administration, configuration, and support for QA (currently Master Control) and its integration points with other systems.
- Manage an RFP project to select an upgrade or replacement to Master Control
- Work tightly with QA and Doc Control to ensure their voice is heard in IT, and to represent IT in providing technical consultation to the departments.
- Work with IT and departmental leadership to define short and long term application roadmaps to support business objectives.
- Develop documentation for procedures, and train others in IT and partner departments on processes as required.
- Willingness to assist in support of legacy platforms, while working to define and create their replacements.
- Comfortable balancing risk, protection, and business needs with the ability to remain calm and effective with shifting priorities.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Bachelor degree in IS/IT, IT Business Management, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years experience supporting, configuring, and administering QA applications, and a willingness to learn new tools and technologies.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, as well as managing vendor relationships.
- Experience with SQL or other databases and reporting platforms (eg: Tableau) a strong plus.
- Understanding of validation and compliance as it relates to a healthcare, medical device, or similarly regulated organization is a strong plus.
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.