Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring a Senior Inside Sales Representative.
This position will be part of our Inside Sales Team which is responsible for the internal sales function of Quanterix instruments, reagents, and service contracts. This position will partner with Quanterix stake holders (Sales, Applications Science and Service teams) to execute strategic plans to drive revenue in the respective categories. You will have the opportunity to meaningfully drive growth of the business and will develop your business-to-business sales skills. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with some technical/scientific/laboratory experience who wish to transition into a more commercial, customer-facing role.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement a strategic and tactical territory sales plan that results in increased customer contact and achieves above market growth rates and increased market penetration. Coach the inside sales reps on executing for their own plans
- Develop and execute plans for driving consumable bookings for your territory
- Manage a high confidence forecast and track sales process with Salesforce.com
- Utilize publicly available data and subscription-based tools to identify relevant target customers
- Triage in-bound customer inquiry and follow-up in an effort to close sales
- Provide customers with high value, biological solutions using Quanterix technology, publications, and messaging to effectively introduce new customers to Quanterix
- Collaborate with field teams to promote high level of sales productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, Biochemistry or related field required
- 2+ years Inside Sales selling experience
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales plans
- Experience in successfully driving run rates for consumables
- Experience formally/informally leading or mentoring Inside Sales Reps
- Excellent verbal and written communication, specifically phone and email skills
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Travel 10%
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. Unwind on Tuesdays and Thursdays with a virtual yoga session. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.