Our community in Belgrade is on the lookout for Medior QA Automation Engineers.
Symphony is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with engineering hubs in Belgrade, Niš, Novi Sad, Sarajevo, Skopje, and consulting offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Denver, and London. We’re working with 4 out of Fortune’s 10 most admired brands of 2020 as well as some of the most ambitious and creative founders in the world. We have collaborated with clients who were educated at MIT, Stanford, and Harvard & trained at Facebook and Amazon.
Symphony is a partner and preferred vendor of Google Ventures, StartX, and Y Combinator. We like to tackle challenging projects in fields such as biotech, machine learning, IoT, wearables, and augmented reality.
You will have a chance to work with one of the best people on some of the most challenging projects.
- Reviewing product requirement documents and engineering functional specifications to define test strategies and to scope test efforts.
- Designing, implementing and executing automated and manual test suites for different applications.
- Diagnosing, debugging, and performing root-cause analysis of issues and defects.
- Documenting test procedures and findings.
- Working closely with hardware and software development teams to ensure adequate/maximum test coverage/effectiveness.
- 2+ years of experience
- Good knowledge of QA terminology and practices and standard software development lifecycle phases and their purposes.
- Competent in setting up a testing framework from scratch.
- Hands-on experience in writing either UI or API automated tests.
- Understanding of CI/CD tools.
- Ability to adapt to new testing trends.
- Experienced with some of the existing issue tracking tools (Jira, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Familiar with test management tools (Zephyr, X-ray, TestRail, etc.)
Symphony’s hiring process is an important part of our culture. However, we know how hiring and recruitment processes might be overwhelming. Having that in mind, we've simplified and broken down the process visually.
Symphony takes great pride in our company culture and team spirit. Our workplace perks and benefits are designed to help employees grow both personally and professionally. Become part of our collaborative environment offering support, mentoring, and guidance throughout your career.
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s give it a try!
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we have impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon.