Who we are
Zinier’s intelligent field service automation platform helps organizations transform how they coordinate and execute work so they can solve problems faster, fix things before they break, and maintain the infrastructure that we rely on every day. Field service organizations around the world use Zinier to connect all their teams and data in one place and supercharge every aspect of their field service operations. We are a global team headquartered in Silicon Valley with leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ Capital, Founders Fund, Newfund Capital, NGP Capital, Tiger Global Management and Qualcomm Ventures LLC.
What we’re looking for
The Zinier Revenue team is responsible for creating and managing mutually beneficial customer relationships in the Latin America. Using industry best practices and a solution-oriented approach, the Revenue team leverages existing relationships and creates new ones to drive fruitful business engagements with customers. We work closely with Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Customer Experience to deliver amazing results.
The Regional Vice President Sales will be responsible for initiating, developing, and maintaining relationships with major Latin America partners and customers to attain the regions annual goals. This position is based in Brazil, Sao Paulo.
- Drive the sales strategy in the LATAM region. Recruit and develop partnerships with service providers & integrators in the region, build and lead the Mexico & Brazil based sales team.
- Build and leverage key relationships to create and progress opportunities as well as to facilitate the efforts of extended Zinier sales/revenue team.
- Generation of new business leads and developing relationships with potential clients and strengthening relationships with existing customers.
- Partner closely with the VP Global Revenue, Marketing, and Product teams to create and execute the LATAM go-to-market strategy.
- Understanding the overall value proposition and presenting the competitive advantages of Zinier’s full range of services to customers.
- Participate in enablement activities to promote awareness of Zinier’s offerings and capabilities throughout the company’s client-facing organization.
- Provide ongoing coaching, development and mentorship for the LATAM sales team and assist with sales rep development, hiring, success and performance plans.
- Provide insight into the Zinier solutions to assist in program and product development.
- Actively monitor and manage key performance metrics that govern sales executives performance.
- An experienced Regional Sales and Market Development Leader with over 15 years of relevant work and leadership experience in SaaS / PaaS is required.
- Outstanding business and market development experience and broad network and expertise in interacting and strategizing with and presenting to senior executives.
- Relevant experience in creating and executing revenue generating GTM strategies in coordination with Marketing team.
- Demonstrated experience managing a team of frontline sales executives. Must be a consensus builder able to manage diverse teams and personalities.
- Service and detailed oriented individual demonstrated ability to communicate and present to the customers.
- Track record of working with Brazil, Mexico and other Latin America based sales teams, partners, customer. Leadership ability to work with and influence customers and colleagues across the globe.
- Portuguese, Spanish & English written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an affinity for technology sales – being able to convey business value from technical solutions
*please submit resumes in English*