ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
- Are you intrigued by a billion-dollar company that is financially successful but feels like a start-up?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Asset Manager in our Atlanta office who will be responsible for managing a large number of REO assets and providing fundamental oversight as these properties move through the pre-listing to close processes representing the entire life cycle of a real estate asset.
Through effective communication with clients, investors, buyers, brokers, supporting departments, and vendors, the Asset Manager will conduct research, analysis, and problem solving to maximize the value and sale price of each asset. The Asset Manager will make decisions and recommendations that maximize client or investor profit and minimize risk for the Marketplace business units
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Manage, market and sell a national portfolio of REO assets. Overseeing and monitoring the SLA performance and reporting of assigned properties/Assets. Develop and implement strategies to maximize the value of the assets, collaborate with product on capital projects (Bulk sales) and property management
- Manage processes involved within pre-listing to close time frame. Reviewing operating statements for 4 key metrics. Processing requests for modifications of documents, funding requests and other situations requiring the Asset Manager’s analysis
- Conduct market research, inventory/data analysis and revenue forecasting. Make recommendations based on this analysis. Cultivate market value to maximize investor returns (i.e., repairing vs. not repairing, targeted buying plan). Supervise and drive property managers to maximize value and profitability. Prevent asset related escalations. Reviewing, analyzing, and approving property budgets. Evaluate property valuation information, reconcile and/or support recommended changes working in close collaboration with Springhouse appraisers
- Ensure that assets are maintained through property managers, reducing expenditures where possible while mitigating liability, reducing risks and maximizing returns. Effectively collaborate and drive outcomes in a team environment with in-house departments including the sales, product, marketing, crm, field services and other partners to ensure a consistent understanding of performance expectations and efficient use of resources. List properties for sale, evaluate and negotiate offers, obtain approvals as appropriate within guidelines and policy & procedures.
- Communicate with investors, clients, and buyers and negotiate contracts. Developing strong relationships and proactive lines of communication with clients, colleagues and third parties. Identifying and escalating process failures and/or changes as needed. Input all necessary data and communications to Equator and other necessary databases. Leverages Asset Management and industry best practices
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Thorough understanding of Real Estate and Mortgage Industry concepts and processes experience in managing assets. Able to perform numerous tasks effectively and with high levels of accuracy; Adaptable to fast paced, changing priorities.
- Excellent time management and able to consistently meet important deadlines under pressure. Client oriented, collaborative, problem solver with ability to negotiate and manage conflict
- Strong modeling and analytics skills including regular use of Excel and MS Office programs. Demonstrated ability to work with multiple teams (external and external) in the identification and resolution of asset level issues and process improvements.
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salary plus Incentives; if you go above and beyond you should be rewarded!
- PLUS, Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, we think you should be rewarded!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.