Associate, ReverificationSee more jobs from Altisource
about 2 months old
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a natural helper who loves working through people’s problems to find the best solution?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
- Are you interested in working on a new product where you can make an immediate impact?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with a passion for the mortgage industry to develop and manage client relations the Altisource umbrella. This is a great time to join the team and be a part of a growing and stable organization.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Obtain mortgage loan documentation by ordering credit report, land survey, building appraisal, title, and related information, adhering to all internal policies and procedures while protecting the confidentiality of the borrower information
- Effectively communicate and interact with Loan Officers, Borrowers and other stakeholders to obtain information or to seek clarification about documents in the loan file
- Identify mortgage loan application and documentation problems by highlighting deficiencies and notifying mortgage loan underwriter
- Prepare mortgage loan files by reviewing loan application; clarifying or obtaining additional information and submitting loan application files to underwriting for approval
- Continually assess pipeline and timely request, following up on borrower documentation necessary to ensure loan meets product and program requirements
WHAT ABOUT YOU?You have...
- Ability to obtain and decipher AUS findings (DU and LP)
- Experience in full origination mortgage processing, loan set up, loan documentation, closing, title, quality assurance, compliance, underwriting, or assisting with conventional first mortgage loan products
- Experience working with Loan Officers, Borrowers and an active pipeline of mortgage loans
BLOW US AWAY IF YOU CAN
- Maintain an active pipeline of 35-40 first mortgage loans at any given time
- Achieve “first-time submission” rate of at least 70% after 3 months on the job
- Take and pass the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) National Test with Uniform State Content (state of residence if other than Missouri) and Missouri State Component Test. Training will be provided and two opportunities to pass each of these tests
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Comprehensive insurance plans ;- Medical insurance for employees and family, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance for employees
- Wellness Programs – Onsite doctor support, Psychologist, Counselor, Onsite health checkup camps etc.
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include cricket/football games and annual company celebrations) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!