READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do you have extensive experience building out and streamlining compliance environments for growing organizations?
- Have you implemented compliance and audit technologies that help companies maintain regulation compliance?
- Do you want to make a lasting impact and join a new team that will change the way our organization cross-sells?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer you an exciting career with meaningful work and great colleagues as well as many development opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Compliance for Title and Originations with expertise in and unique knowledge of managing the compliance framework of a large, multi-state title, escrow, or closing and originations company. You have experience in establishing and maintaining the requisite licensing, regulatory controls, policies, and procedures needed to maintain compliance with state-specific regulations governing title and closing services. You maintain comprehensive and up to date knowledge of title and closing regulations to ensure all procedures are followed in accordance with state licensing and title underwriter guidelines. You have experience interfacing with insurance regulators regarding their auditing and examination of settlement service platforms. You thrive in fast-paced roles that require high levels of organization, multi-tasking, and attention to detail. You enjoy sinking your teeth into projects and process improvement and are experienced in managing vendor and joint venture relationships.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Analyze key risk areas and provide process solutions to assure compliance, identifying areas of concern and prepare targeted training for those items, developing and implementing pre-audit strategies to eliminate any possible findings
- Motivate and manage team of compliance professionals, developing and expanding resources on RESPA, Graham Leach Bliley, and active state requirements, licensing and agency regulations applicable to the business
- Communicate with regulators, auditors, CPAs researching federal, state and local ordinances, regulations, client requirements, licensing requirements, state and federal regulatory requirements associated with the operation of the Company's national title and settlement operations
- Validate and maintain existing databases that include all applicable federal, state, county regulations applicable to the operations of a national title and settlement provider
- Monitor operational procedures to ensure proper usage of the regulatory database, as well as adherence to the requirements documented within the database, providing insightful new ways of achieving compliance with minimal burden on employees
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have…
- Juris Doctorate from a nationally recognized law school preferred
- Compliance or extensive work experience in the mortgage industry including loan disclosures, underwriting, processing and closing services
- Experience within the NMLS system and basic knowledge of licensing
- Record of outstanding success at a closing law firm or corporate compliance setting where innovation, collaboration and results are a high priority
- Demonstrate exceptional ability in communications, leadership and relationship building
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at email@example.com if we can be of any assistance!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.