Team Leader, Trustee OperationsSee more jobs from Altisource
about 2 months old
A Team Leader will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
1. Delegate tasks and set target performance goals on a daily basis
2. Document all process, workflow and system gaps and implement fixes
Implement and maintain strategies which will help the company manage a high volume of production without errors
3. Manage productivity requirements and devise and implement strategies to improve production.
4. Focus on the needs and expectations of internal and external customers. Manage customer expectations and improve performance by working through process and product deficiencies.
5. Use customer feedback and quality performance results to champion changes in personnel, processes, or technology to deliver excellence in the title search function.
6. Manage quality performance and turn-around-times for each milestone. Continually provide feedback to vendor’s to develop strong strategic relationships.
7. Assist in the clarification or resolution of issues as they arise between vendors and operating personnel. Act as the subject matter expert and communication bridge between staff members and stakeholders as needed.
8. Monitor daily production reports and proactively manage files as they approach SLA commitments.
9. Using the results of the quality control process, initiate and execute training plans for continual improvement for all Trustee processes
10. Audit work items issued to ensure its necessity and accuracy of information
11. Manage team level metric reporting to effectively track the performance of the aligned functional area
12. Client Management and achieve Metric 3 performance on a consistent basis