Home Care NICU NurseSee more jobs from BAYADA Home Health Care
10 days old
*Offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus*
We have immediate opportunities on our Home Intensive Care Unit (HICU)™ Health Service team for RNs and LPNs interested in helping infants and children transition from the hospital to home in Delaware and Philadelphia! This is a full-time, benefitted, and salaried opportunity blending your critical care experience with the autonomy and flexibility of home care.
The HICU™ Home Care Nurse works in a team-based environment as an extension of a hospital care team, delivering quality skilled nursing care to multiple clients in transition from hospital to home. The HICU™ Health Service team of nurses will be responsible for delivering quality care to clients and family for the initial weeks of a homecare, while providing extensive training to the family and ongoing care team.
BAYADA HICU™ Home Care Nurses are Heroes on the Home Front, delivering the highest-quality private duty nursing care to help people live their best lives where they most want to be—at home. Keeping people safe at home and out of the hospital is more important than ever. If the hero in you wants to make a difference, provide meaningful one-on-one care, and develop relationships with both clients and team members, BAYADA has many opportunities and schedules to find your perfect fit.
When your work matters, it matters where you work
Mission-driven and nonprofit, BAYADA has been at the forefront of health care for more than 45 years. We follow the highest clinical and safety standards, so we’ll prepare and equip our HICU™ Home Care Pediatric Nurses to meet the everyday challenges of home care, and especially in this time of crisis.
Supported by a team dedicated to your success, our HICU™ Home Care Nurses enjoy:
- Weekly salary (Up to: 50/hour for RNs, $45/hour for LPNs)
- Full-Time, Part Time, or Per Diem scheduling
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid, industry-leading training
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- Local and national reward and recognition programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive office team
- Certifications to advance your skills
- Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family to BAYADA
Qualifications for HICU™ Home Care Nurses:
- Have a current license as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Have a least one year of verifiable work experience as an RN or LPN
- NICU, PICU, ICU, or home care trach/vent experience desired
- Demonstrates competence in performance of following skills, as applicable:
- Waived testing, i.e. glucometer and PT/INR (demonstrated in home or lab)
- Tracheostomy/ventilator care (demonstrated in home or lab)
- Infusion experience
- Achieve a passing score on high-tech Adult and Pediatric simulations.
- Hold current CPR certification
- Ability to work in a teaching setting to prepare and educate families and BAYADA Care team for the transition from hospital to home.
- Ability to travel across a set geography
If you’re the type of RN or LPN who rises to the occasion, join our trusted team of home health care professionals who find working at BAYADA much more than a career—it’s their calling. Apply today!
BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020*
Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019
America’s Greatest Workplaces 2023 for Diversity” by Newsweek Magazine
AMAZING culture with strong employee values and recognition
Small teams at local offices with patient-centered environment
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.