Nurse Residency Program, RNSee more jobs from BAYADA Home Health Care
2 days old
Come for the Flexibility, Stay for the Culture
BAYADA's Nurse Residency Program is the ONLY paid, new graduate residency program in home care to earn accreditation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC)!
*Want to learn more about the program or haven't taken your NCLEX yet? Attend a live info session by clicking here to ask questions about the NCLEX and our Nurse Residency Program!
BAYADA Home Health Care was founded on the principle that health care gets better when clients get better care at home—the place they most want to be. Delivering care is our highest priority and greatest joy.
The BAYADA Nurse Residency Program is a transition to practice program for new graduate nurses who would like a meaningful and exciting career in home care. The program focuses on creating a collaborative professional development environment where new graduate nurses can safely develop their critical thinking and nursing skills while working with children and adults in the home.
Apply today! You can email Dana Beckham at [email protected] or schedule a time to talk here.
- One on one care
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting using CareConnect
- In-house education and training programs
- Award-winning adult and pediatric Simulation labs
- Short commute times – we match you with cases near your home
- 24/7 on call support
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Recognition through HERO program, BAYADA Bucks and clinician contests
- Presidential Scholarship offered yearly for education
- Talent development and mentoring programs
- $500-$1200 referral bonus
- 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts
- 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift
- Weekdays and Weekends
- RN/LPN with a current valid nursing license
- Preventative Care coverage for all employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision options for PT (30 hrs/wk) or FT (36 hrs/wk)
- Company-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Partner
- Flexible Spending and Health Spending Accounts
- Weekly pay
Our service promise to you:
The BAYADA Way, our company philosophy, is at the heart of everything we do, and the ever-present guiding force in our daily work—in spirit and in action. The mission, vision, beliefs, and core values it expresses define our culture and embody the essence of what we stand for, believe in, and value.
Since 1975, BAYADA Home Health Care has had a special purpose to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity.
Apply now to join our team!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.