Registered Nurse - RNSee more jobs from BAYADA Home Health Care
10 days old
Enhanced rates for evening shifts and/or weekend hours!
Are you ready to get back to the heart of nursing? One-on-one, where you have the time to develop ongoing relationships and feel rewarded knowing you make a true difference to someone who needs your care to keep them safe at home?
We are currently hiring compassionate Registered Nurses RNs to care for patients in Bucks and Montgomery Counties. You choose the location and shift that works best for you! Travel to one location per day!
What you’ll do:
As a BAYADA Nurse providing private duty in-home nursing care, you’ll work closely with adults to care for them in the setting they thrive best and most want to be—the comfort of their own homes. You’ll enjoy the autonomy of using your clinical expertise and critical thinking skills, while feeling confident that you are part of a larger team dedicated to your success. In your role as a member of the Skilled Nursing Unit, you will:
- Deliver the highest-quality care to clients with a variety of diagnoses
- Work at the top of your scope if you choose, with the opportunity to provide complex care including trach & vent management
- Provide family education
- Perform clinical assessments
- Provide nursing care according to care plan
- Administer medication, treatment, and therapy
Our employees say they are proud to work for BAYADA! Here are a few reasons why:
- We believe our employees are our greatest asset and we are just as committed to your satisfaction as we are our clients.
- We match you 1:1 with clients who can benefit most from your care, skill and experience.
- You’ll be part of a larger, but close-knit care team – there is 24/7 clinical support so you never feel alone.
- Variety of shift offerings to fit your lifestyle: full-time, part-time, per-diem
- We offer PTO, benefits, and participate in loan forgiveness programs based on commitment level along with weekly pay.
- As a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, we are committed to providing clients’ the highest quality care, enabling them to live at home with comfort and dignity.
- We employ the highest safety standards for you and your clients’ protection.
Questions? Contact Regional Recruiting Manager, Heather McCullough at 267-576-3626 or [email protected]
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.