Come for the Flexibility, Stay for the Culture
BAYADA Home Health Care was founded on the principle that health care gets better when clients get better care at home—the place they most want to be. Delivering care is our highest priority and greatest joy.
We care for people of all ages, diagnoses, and acuity levels, giving you the chance to explore your interests and put your skills to work. Many of clients require advanced care, such as tracheostomy and ventilator management. That’s why we offer a multitude of paid training!
Higher level care for Trach and Vented clients needed! We train you, no experience needed! Kent and Sussex County openings.
BAYADA Offers Our RNs:
- One on one care
- Flexible scheduling you choose
- Electronic charting using AlayaCare
- In-depth paid training and shadowing
- Award-winning adult and pediatric Simulation labs
- Short commute times – we match you with cases near your home
- 24/7 on call clinical support
Available RN Shifts:
- 8-, 10- or 12-hour shifts
- 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift
- PRN, Part-Time, or Full-Time
- No weekend or minimum requirements
RN Field Benefits Include:
- Weekly pay every Thursday
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Partner
- Preventive Care Coverage for ALL employees (PRN included)
Pay: $30-$40 HOURLY
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.