Business Program Manager, Consumables - Private BrandsSee more jobs from Chewy.com
over 1 year old
This job is no longer active
Chewy is hiring a Business Program Manager, Consumables to lead the commercialization process of our Private Brands business. This leader will organize and lead our cross-functional teams through our new product commercialization process and will be responsible for leading the product launch lifecycle from inception to delivery to our Customers! You must be highly motivated, team focused, organized, detail-oriented and must possess solid analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Ownership of commercialization process for Private Brands programs
- Partner with internal stakeholders across R&D/Design, Sourcing, Quality Assurance, Marketing, Packaging and Finance while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization
- Prioritize product launch roadmaps/milestones, build team consensus and define commercialization timelines
- Drive continuous process optimization and improvement to accelerate time to market
- Organize and lead cross-functional workstreams to hold all team members accountable to shared goals
- Capture and circulate feedback, ensuring the team receives clear, actionable direction and next steps
- Drive efficiencies across high volume of projects using variety of project management systems
- Develop solutions to improve margins and establish inputs for pricing for category leaders
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external team members, establishing a role as a trusted resource and advisor
- Efficiently manage day-to-day challenges and communicate effectively in difficult and time-sensitive situations
- Influence senior leaders, peers and partners to drive high-judgment decisions
- Regularly communicate program status reports to a variety of audiences for weekly business reviews
- Lead from the front and be willing to frequently roll up your sleeves
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience required.
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results in a data-driven, fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of developing tools and programs to solve complex problems
- An analytical skillset with ability to develop financial and data models.
- Intrinsic ability to work cross functionally and collaborate as part of a team to deliver strong results
- Experience commercializing new items in e-commerce, retail or consumer packaged goods
- Strong ability to lead and influence others and provide analysis and recommendations to accelerate projects
- Ability to prioritize effectively and adjust easily to changing demands
- Demonstrate strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus (if applicable):
- Masters or MBA
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Proficient in product lifecycle management and project management tools
- Pet or Human food experience
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected].