Marketing Manager, UK/ISee more jobs from Datto Inc
2 months old
Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a “” to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is looking for an experienced, creative thinker with outstanding acquisition skills to join our growing marketing team. By joining the marketing team at Datto, you will immediately enter a fast-paced, innovative environment that integrates content, inbound, digital, email, and field marketing with marketing operations and analytics.
This position will be based in our Reading office, along with the Marketing Director of EMEA and our Senior Marketing Manager for UK/I. We're also growing our sales team here in Reading, so it'll be a great chance for you to start building those relationships in the sales team! Our other sales office is based in Richmond, so there will be occasional travel as collaboration between Sales and Marketing is vital.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Build UKI marketing plan with Senior Marketing Manager
- Run demand campaigns to drive Net New Business Targets
- Run marketing influence campaigns to drive cross-sell and up-sell
- Serve as a marketing business partner for GTM in field teams
- Education and support GTM teams with market trends and insight
- Develop and manage third-party vendors that support inbound and
- Support local PR agency initiatives for the region to drive thought
leadership and brand awareness.
- Measure and improve marketing's performance for the region based on
- Collaborate with corporate teams to support UKI omnichannel
- Be a collaborative partner for all UKI events to ensure world class
customer experience is delivered every time
- Able to travel up to 30%
- 3-5 years Marketing management & execution experience in UKI
- Some experience with Budget Management
- Technology marketing background with understanding of UKI IT channel and MSP landscape
- Experience partnering with internal sales teams
- Experience collaborating with internal functional teams
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.