Talent Acquisition PartnerSee more jobs from Datto Inc
about 2 months old
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions. Whether it's on one of our sport teams, monthly happy hours, or other company functions; work hard play hard is not just a cliché here. Comprehensive health care packages, a generous paid time off policy and education reimbursement are just a few of our benefits.
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology.
We’re looking for an emerging Talent Acquisition Partner to work alongside our existing Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers to support our EMEA hiring efforts. We’re a close knit bunch, genuinely passionate about the wellbeing and engagement of our people. We are always open to hearing about new innovative ways we can improve our candidate experience and employee journey.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Grow our wonderful EMEA team
- Determine applicant suitability by screening CV’s and interviewing candidates
- Schedule interviews, including screening calls, assessments, and virtual interviews
- Create inspiring talent pipelines; source candidates through various channels: universities, social platforms, and internet job boards
- Update hiring managers and stakeholders on recruiting progress with market analysis reports and candidate presentations
- 1-2 years experience in a recruitment, resourcing or sourcing role
- A knack for seeking out talented candidates
- Dab hand on LinkedIn Recruiter and ideally an ATS system (we use Greenhouse)
- An inquisitive nature and ability to absorb information and ask questions
- Social media savvy - an eye for creating engaging candidate stories
- Natural ability to build rapport
- Willingness to get stuck in, continuously learn and develop
- Exposure to IT recruitment - an interest in the tech world would be handy
Datto - A little more!
Collaboration, teamwork, open communication, and transparency are vital to our success. Datto motivates and empowers our employees to grow through professional development, training opportunities, and internal promotions.
Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. Datto supports our partners 24/7/365. This commitment is a value at the core of every role in every office, always doing the right thing, and putting our customers first.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our internal talent team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.