Lead Technical Support AnalystSee more jobs from EyeCare Partners LLC
6 months old
EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
The Lead Technical Support Analyst will serve as the primary point of contact in the identification and resolution of escalated and critical incidents for end users in a geographically dispersed and technically diverse environment; support spans areas including applications, systems, devices, networking, among others.
They will provide leadership and guidance for our Technical Support Analysts and interact regularly with Level 2 & 3 while supporting and working with customers via phone and/or email to understand, research, and resolve highly technical issues.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve various software and hardware incidents and assist our end users with any logged IT-related incident as needed.
- Take ownership of escalated issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible.
- Accurately record, update and document incidents, requests and problems using the IT service management system.
- Effectively troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues associated with Windows PCs, laptops, tablets, peripherals, etc.
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization and keep leaders informed of critical issues and trends; express excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organize, prioritize and assign incidents escalated to Level 2 / 3 to meet or exceed response and resolution SLAs.
- Escalate incidents to other support teams when necessary.
- Successfully collaborate with a large group of vendors to support a wide scope of PM/EMR systems, applications, network environments, end-user computers, medical equipment, phones, etc.
- Demonstrate leadership to grow and scale IT support services to meet best practice initiatives in a rapidly growing environment.
- Highly skilled technical knowledge and troubleshooting aptitude
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Career oriented
Desired / Required Experience:
- 2 – 5+ years of experience troubleshooting and resolving technical issues associated with a range of applications, systems, databases, operating systems, hardware, servers, networking, etc.
- Previous experience working on the command line / within PowerShell to identify and resolve complex operating systems issues or to eliminate redundant tasks through the development and deployment of automated scripts.
- Strong understanding of supporting Windows 10 in an enterprise environment
- Some experience with supporting macOS (macOS Sierra - 10.12 and newer) operating systems in an enterprise environment
- Experience supporting and setting up PC and Mac computers using configuration tools (e.g., Microsoft Autopilot, Intune, SCCM, Jamf, Airwatch, etc.)
- Supporting multi-factor (e.g., phone factor, Microsoft Authenticator, Google Authenticator, etc.) in a corporate environment
- Troubleshooting VPN and remote access tools (e.g., AnyConnect, Remote Desktop Connection, etc.)
- Experience working within Active Directory (e.g., password resets, hierarchy setup, AD binding, GPO, DFS, etc.)
- Troubleshooting network problems (ex: DNS, DHCP, self-assigned IPs, port patching, etc.)
- Previous experience or working knowledge of web servers and associated technology such as Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, WebLogic, WebSphere, Nginx, among others highly desired.
- Previous experience or working knowledge of at least one IT Service Management (ITSM) framework such as ITIL, COBIT 5, ISO 20000, Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF), etc.
- College or associates degree preferred.