Patient Relations SpecialistSee more jobs from EyeCare Partners LLC
5 months old
EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
Remote Position after training!
EyeCare Partners Ophthalmology Contact Center is looking for a Patient Relations Specialist to join our growing contact center team. An ideal candidate for this role is someone with strong communication and computer skills who can create a positive first impression by showing patients that we provide unsurpassed care right from the start.
- Respond to incoming phone calls for all sites promptly and in an exceptional quality manner.
- Appropriately schedule patient appointments in NextGen based on physician preferences.
- Clearly and concisely document patient request and pertinent information via EMR so that we can successfully respond to patient needs.
- Through appropriate call control, ensure that calls are handled efficiently to attain daily call production goals.
- Coordinates work efforts with other team members to achieve an efficient work flow within the office.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all site protocols and physician schedules/changes to ensure appropriate information is provided to patients.
- Perform other office duties as assigned by manager.
- Minimum of HS Diploma.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience in a call center or as a receptionist. Health care experience preferred.
- Prior experience with NextGen software or other EMR is preferred.
- Be helpful and courteous and display strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a well-organized team-player with great attention to detail.
- Motivated and dependable with a patient friendly personality.
- Demonstrates superior computer skills.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.