SAP FICO AnalystSee more jobs from EyeCare Partners LLC
7 months old
EyeCare Partners (ECP) is dedicated to being the provider of choice for vision care patients. With a network of more than 550 full-scope medical optometry and ophthalmology practices across 18 states, we are the largest vertically integrated medical vision services provider in the US and continue to grow. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, ECP offers patients end-to-end services covering medical optometry, ophthalmology and sub-specialties, and vision correction products. Our service-oriented team provides an integrated network of services to cover the entire lifecycle of a patient's eye care needs, allowing our doctors and their teams to do what they do best – care for our patients. For more information visit eyecare-partners.com.
ECP is backed by Partners Group, one of the largest private markets investment managers in the world.
SAP FICO Functional Analyst
The SAP FICO Functional Analyst role's main responsibility is to implement strategic projects, small projects, and enhancements. This role will work with all levels of corporate finance and accounting to drive innovation, efficiencies, and improvements to the portfolio of Finance & Controlling applications.
The candidate for this role must have sufficient experience with SAP S/4HANA FICO modules and financial business processes and have demonstrated success in managing projects and enhancements. While accountable for SAP FICO, this role may also have responsibility for other Finance related applications and projects supporting our business.
- Member of the product team for SAP Finance and controlling area
- Work directly with business partners to gather requirements for enhancements and deliver solutions to business issues in the overall finance & controlling area
- Responsible for designing, configuring, documenting, delivering, supporting, and testing SAP FI/CO solutions (i.e. general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cost & profit center accounting, internal orders, fixed assets, project systems, product costing and profitability analysis and month-end closing) to meet business requirements
- Design functional specifications and work with developers to oversee the timely completion and efficiency of development objects, conduct unit, and integration testing and maintain documentation
- Train end-users on SAP processes in areas such as General ledger, Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, Cost & Profit center accounting, Internal orders, Fixed assets, Project systems, Product Costing and Profitability Analysis and month-end closing with SAP S/4HANA
- Develop relationships that will position IT as a trusted business partner.
- Collaborate with representatives of other IT/functional areas to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
- Identify opportunities to standardize processes and system configuration enterprise wide and ensure compliance across all implementation to these standards
- Ensure business application systems are developed in a way that complies with established standards, methodologies and best practices.
- Advise management of the project status and problems, or potential problems, on a regular basis
- Perform special projects as required
- Additional duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Information Systems or related field;
- 4+ years of IT and/or Finance experience with at least 2 years of experience supporting and configuring various S/4HANA FI-CO modules
- Project and production support experience with SAP S/4HANA processes like General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Treasury and also working knowledge of Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Assets Accounting, Project System, Cost Center, and Profit Center accounting
- Familiarity with finance & controllership processes
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/initiatives
- Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Familiarity with Agile “best practices” highly desired but not required