Senior Director, Strategic Insights and Marketing ExcellenceSee more jobs from EyeCare Partners LLC
4 months old
EyeCare Partners is the nation’s leading provider of clinically integrated eye care. Our national network of over 300 ophthalmologists and 700 optometrists provides a lifetime of care to our patients with a mission to enhance vision, advance eye care and improve lives. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, over 650 ECP-affiliated practice locations provide care in 18 states and 80 markets, providing services that span the eye care continuum. For more information, visit www.eyecare-partners.com.
The Sr. Director of Strategic Insights & Marketing Excellence is a newly created role that will lead the Insights & Analytics team across Optometry & Ophthalmology divisions and is responsible for building an Insights-led Data-driven culture to drive meaningful business impact. Leverages leading edge insights and advanced analytics tools to represent the voice of the customer, establish effectiveness metrics and drive growth as a proactive business consultant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads the Marketing Insights & Analytics team across the ECP organization to build capabilities & talent to address the following areas:
- Discover & Diagnose: Proactively identify growth opportunities by building deep discovery and diagnosis capabilities; identify knowledge gaps and build & execute a holistic learning plans
- Evaluate & Optimize: Build deep market expertise to drive excellence in marketing planning and execution by evaluating & optimizing initiatives to drive practice growth, strong brand equity, and superior Customer Experience; build experimentation capabilities to test & learn in Real-time.
- Track & Predict: Establish a robust Health of Business process and identify leading performance indicators including market share and growth indicators. Build robust planning routines and leverage advanced analytics approaches to decompose market effects to track & refine plans.
- Responsible for working closely with the 2 Division Marketing leaders to build the Commercial Data Strategy for ECP. This involves:
- Identifying primary research (qual and quant) opportunities
- Building a roadmap for market data acquisition
- Identifying & tracking marketing program metrics
- Driving organizational change management to build a culture of insights-led data-driven decision making by focusing on people, capabilities, processes and partnerships
- As a key member of the ECP Marketing leadership team, champion Strategic Insights + Analytics organizational capabilities & talent across ECP. Drive cross-functional collaboration efforts by building partnerships and identifying/scaling best practices.
- Manage the SI+A budget & plan investment needs as part of the business planning process.
- Minimum of Ten years of progressive experience in strategic insights and analytics, market research, business analytics, strategic forecasting, or a related field.
- Technical market research and analytical expertise and conversant in a range of quantitative and qualitative ad hoc research techniques and syndicated business analyses.
- Strong communication skills; ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely.
- Healthcare experience preferred. Ophthalmology or Optometry experience is a plus. PE experience is a plus.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 4-year college degree + post graduate degree (MBA preferred)
SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
NOTE: Job descriptions are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job elements essential for making fair pay decisions about jobs. Nothing in this job description restricts management right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.