Financial AnalystSee more jobs from Genome Medical, Inc.
about 2 months old
Genome Medical is seeking a Financial Analyst to be an integral part of our growing Finance team. Join a mission-driven genomics telehealth company that is disrupting the healthcare industry. Genome Medical™ is a genomics technology, services, and strategy company dedicated to bringing genome-enabled healthcare to every day care.
As a member of the Finance team, you will support Financial Planning and Analysis, as well as collaborate closely with Accounting, Revenue Cycle Management, and Investor Relations. You will drive strategic analysis for data-driven decision making, work cross functionally to support business partners across the organization, and support the operational efficiency of the team in order to grow at scale. The ideal candidate thrives in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment, is a self-starter with strong attention to detail, is able to process data from disparate sources of information to perform complex financial analysis, and has a track record of being a strong cross-functional quarterback.
- Deliver impactful analysis to support Genome Medical’s strategic initiatives during this pivotal chapter of our company’s growth
- Own the top-line forecasting model to drive higher accuracy of our revenue and volume forecast
- Collaborate with Business Development, Clinical Operations, and Customer Success to streamline and improve upon the revenue forecasting process
- Digest large volumes of patient encounter data and become the subject matter expert on levers of patient encounter growth to drive actionable insight, such as informing on capacity needs
- Collaborate with Revenue Cycle Management to deliver analytics on billing and payor trends
- Support the maintenance of the company operating model to drive visibility into the forecasting and budgeting process
- Support the Accounting team in the month end close process
- Assist with delivering timely financial reporting and monthly financial reviews for Board meetings
- Drive ad hoc analysis to enable data-driven decision making across the organization
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in FP&A, strategic finance, corporate finance, or investment banking
- Exceptional excel modeling skills, both in building new models and streamlining existing models
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, and specifically translating analysis into digestible formats
- Highest level of integrity, professionalism and judgement with the ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to distill complex analysis and nuanced problems into actionable insight
- Collaborative team player with strong communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of being a cross-functional business partner
- Growth mindset and a curiosity for tackling challenges across the organization
Nice to have:
- Experience in healthcare, specifically a telemedicine business model
- Experience in healthcare technology with an understanding of different models (SaaS, licensing, etc)
- Experience implementing financial software systems (ex: NetSuite)
- Experience in a high-growth, startup environment
About Genome Medical
Genome Medical™ is a genomics technology, services and strategy company. As a nationwide virtual medical practice, we are dedicated to bringing genome-enabled health care to everyone through our extensive network of genetic specialists and our efficient Genome Care DeliveryTM platform.
Founded by personalized medicine pioneers Dr. Randy Scott, Dr. Robert Green, and Lisa Alderson, our goal is to bridge the growing gap between available genome technology and current medical practice. As genetic information becomes increasingly important in medicine, there are too few experts to meet the growing demand for interpretation. We are addressing this challenge by creating a scalable, efficient model for lifelong genome-centered health care. To learn more, please visit www.genomemedical.com or find us @GenomeMed on Twitter.
Genome Medical is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.