Strategic Account Leader (Japan)See more jobs from GitLab
3 months old
This job is no longer active
This position is remote based, anywhere in JAPAN
- Strategic Account Leader (APAC) will report to the CRO or the Regional director over the course of the year
- Act as a primary point of contact and the face of GitLab for our prospects.
- Contribute to post-mortem analysis on wins/losses.
- Communicate lessons learned to the team, including account managers, the marketing team, and the technical team.
- Take ownership of your book of business
- document the buying criteria
- document the buying process
- document next steps and owners
- ensure pipeline accuracy based on evidence and not hope
- Contribute to documenting improvements in our sales handbook.
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre- and post-sales process
- Be the voice of the customer by contributing product ideas to our public issue tracker.
- A true desire to see customers benefit from the investment they make with you
- 2+ years of experience with B2B sales
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- Ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, driven and results oriented
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Preferred experience with Git, Software Development Tools, Application Lifecycle Management
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a screening call with our Global Recruiters.
- Candidates will then be invited to schedule an interview with the Regional Sales Director.
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule another interview with the Strategic Account Leader.
- Finally, An Executive interview will be scheduled.
- An additional interview may be added in between.