Partner Manager, Professional ServicesSee more jobs from Greenhouse
5 months old
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Partner Manager, Professional Services to join our team!
As the Partner Manager, you'll be responsible for developing and nurturing a portfolio of third-party service partners across our growing business. You’ll drive critical education and enablement activities for our partners and will work with them to generate new opportunities. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a high-growth organization and refine critical business processes that will be vital for the next stage of our journey.
This role will partner closely with Marketing, Partnerships, Customer Enablement, Sales, and Professional Services to build a world-class partner education program and continue to scale our partner ecosystem.
Who will love this job
- A collaborator – you thrive when working with others and drive strong cross-functional partnerships to achieve business outcomes
- A self-starter – you have a bias for action and capitalize on opportunities to create, contribute to, and improve processes
- A teacher – you help others learn and navigate the product and encourage confidence along the way
- A detail enthusiast – you are able to manage high volume processes with attention to detail
What you’ll do
- Create a scalable Channel Partner program that enables new partners to effectively sell, deliver, and integrate with Greenhouse products
- Build a systematic, process-driven approach to partner recruitment, outreach, strategy, and relationship management
- Calibrate and review partner work for consistency and process alignment and design a partner enablement program to ensure consistency of high-quality delivery
- Advocate for partners when issues arise, and answer questions and customer concerns
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives and forecast for strategic changes
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Engineering, Product, Professional Services, Customer Support, Training, to ensure continuity and facilitate partner success during the entire customer engagement lifecycle
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with partners to ensure quality of the relationship
- Contribute to defining and refining the initiatives, methodologies, assets, and programs within Partnership Ecosystem
- Work cross-functionally to facilitate continuity and partner success throughout the customer lifecycle, with particular focus on strengthening pre-sales Sales and Professional Services collaboration
You should have
- Experience in Channel Sales, Sales or Partner Enablement. Alternatively, experience in Professional Services Partnerships Management or partner to a Professional Services team
- Experience building trust and developing partner or customer relationships
- Experience in an operational role with success in identifying and implementing process and program improvements
- Ability to effectively negotiate contracts and build rapport with senior leaders
- Ability to operate with little oversight as a driver for success with our Partners
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus and facilitate problem-solving and collaboration amongst cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Greenhouse products, a strong plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The ranges provided below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $99,000 to $133,000.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**