Partner Marketing ManagerSee more jobs from Greenhouse
5 months old
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our team!
Reporting to the Director of Partnerships, you will work to drive bias within our technology partner ecosystem and adoption of partners with our customer bases. More specifically, you will drive preference from our broad technology ecosystem, increase two-way referrals and usage of technology partners from our customers, and maintain engagement with the growing technology ecosystem.
Who will love this job
- An advisor – you are trusted internally by cross-functional stakeholders, as well as externally by our customers
- A strategist – you never make a decision without considering the overall impact
- An entrepreneur – you’re comfortable working with ambiguity and enjoy the challenges that come along with it
- An innovator – you aren’t afraid to build something, test it, learn from it, and iterate
- A driver – you set and consistently hit goals with a passion and measure success through data
What you’ll do
- Grow the business by nurturing strategic Greenhouse partnerships
- Drive the Hiring Cloud narrative as a sales enablement tool
- Be the lead liaison between partners and access to marketing resources
- Set benchmarks for cross-promotional campaigns with partners
- Support marketing demand efforts by executing webinar, co-branding activities and event strategy
- Increase two-way-referrals and usage of technology partners from our customers
- Develop and design GTM strategies to grow our partner channel
- Improve and iterate on partnership performance against measurable goals and metrics
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success on new initiatives
You should have
- Heavy cross-collaborative experience in marketing, sales or customer success
- Experience with Marketo
- Experience with Salesforce
- Familiarity with project management software such as Asana
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with API partnerships, preferred
- Experience using Stensul, preferred
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $100,000 to $120,000
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**