We are looking for a Sys/SaasOps Engineer who will be in charge of helping plan, execute, and maintain all IT components in HelloFresh US facilities (corporate offices and customer care centers). In addition, the Sys/SaasOps Engineer will focus on automation projects, US-facing global projects as well as high-tier end user support. This is a newly created role due to company needs. He/She will pursue a unified, streamlined environment across all HelloFresh US operations aligned with Global IT.
- Manage and coordinate automation and global projects.
- Use your programming prowess to automate mundane, boring, and manual tasks to enable teams across the organization to work on more engaging projects.
- Work closely with our local & global IT teams, as well as various non-tech teams on projects intended to keep employees and company IP secure without creating points of friction for end users. Lead us to compliance and Enterprise.
- Identify under- or misused resources to reduce wastes in cost or time management.
- Use standalone code, web hooks, or API integrations to automate, optimize, and connect our SaaS applications - a.k.a. use the right tool for the right job.
- Document your work with clarity, and provide mentorship to IT team members to skill share.
- Provide support to your fellow employees with empathy and understanding - Every interaction with you, makes a positive experience.
- A problem-solver with a passion for identifying and owning projects that solve manual work not only for IT, but for stakeholders across the company.
- Seasoned cloud professional with an understanding of IdP, SCIM, and API integrations.
- A team player with a positive attitude who has a drive to connect with people, can decipher their problems, and eagerly solutions for them to boost efficiency and earn trust.
- Someone who is always asking "How can we do this better? How can we improve? How can we make sure this never happens again?" and does not lean on the status-quo.
At a minimum, you have…
- Minimum of 5-7 years in a corporate technology environment required
- Experience with Enterprise IT tools (GSuite, Atlassian, Slack, Azure and others)
- Experience supporting Windows Server products is a required
- Understanding of corporate IP networking technologies (TCP, Routing, Firewalls) and WiFi environment (Controllers, APs, etc)
- Experience with Windows 7, 8, 10; Microsoft Office; Mac OS
- Strong troubleshooting abilities and excellent organizational, time management, and service delivery skills required
- IT-related certifications are desirable
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis required