Senior Recruiter, Business (Contract)See more jobs from LendingHome Corporation
about 2 months old
LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, and experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip and rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access and simplified a way for real estate investors—both novice and experienced—to get financing, generate wealth, and build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $6 billion dollars worth of loans across about 30,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology and the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 and has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $6 billion in fewer than 6 years
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Equity raised: $285MM to-date, including $75 million raised in Series E from Benefit Street Partners in December 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 26 states, which account for more than 80% of the nation’s real estate market
Homes financed: About 30,000
Principal and interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 300 employees in San Francisco and Pittsburgh
This is a position that can be based anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country and build diverse teams, while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local and want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates and drive creativity and innovation.
Talent Acquisition is the engine that builds careers and world-class teams. Our recruiters collaborate with business leaders to create delightful candidate experiences and hire top talent. We’ve empowered our recruiting team with the most complete, cutting-edge tools in the market and we’re always striving to improve the process. You will source and recruit for open positions across the company. You will drive the hiring process end-to-end from opening the requisition, finding talent, engaging with candidates throughout the process and closing. We have an amazing, diverse, talented and data-driven talent acquisition team!
- Meet with Accounting & Finance Teams to understand their needs in terms of the competencies and requirements for open positions.
- Create and execute sourcing strategies to identify top talent for open jobs using a variety of creative approaches and tools.
- Guide candidates through the interview processes, from initial screen, to onsite, offer and onboarding.
- Help drive decisions in regards to moving candidates through the recruiting process, evaluating each candidate holistically including skill level, experience, and cultural fit.
- Track and evaluate every step of the process to identify areas for improvement in quality, effectiveness, and speed.
- Contribute to employer branding, reporting, diversity & inclusion, and training initiatives.
- 4+ years of proven success in recruiting across various departments and functions
- Strong judgment, exceptional work ethic, and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Having thrived in an agency-environment, tech, fintech or finance industries is preferred.
- Strong process- and data-driven approach to recruiting.
- Experience with Greenhouse and sourcing experience in LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing platforms.
LendingHome in the News
- Forbes: The Future Of Real Estate: Fintech 50 2019
- Mortgage Professional America: LendingHome surpasses $5 billion in loans in five years
- San Francisco Business Times: S.F. fintech aggressively expands into lending for rental houses
- Curbed: How Wall Street, Silicon Valley Institutionalized Home Flipping
- Officelovin’: A Tour of LendingHome's New San Francisco Headquarters
Benefits and Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, and move towards your long-term goals.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent and welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49