Marketing CoordinatorSee more jobs from MedMen
11 months old
MedMen is a cannabis retailer with flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products, including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and happier. Learn more about MedMen at www.medmen.com
As a Marketing Coordinator for a leading multi-state cannabis retailer, you will join a high-performing marketing team to support the successful execution of day-to-day marketing initiatives and ongoing projects. You will partner with key team members and specialists in the marketing department in a support role with strong learning and growth potential.
To be successful in this role, you must have strong organizational, operational, and communication skills and be detail-oriented and consumer-focused. We are looking for a responsible team player who can just as easily collaborate with colleagues as well as independently and proactively support day-to-day tasks and reach set goals. You should have a true passion and strong interest in marketing, brand, and content, and have your finger on the pulse of emerging marketing strategies, from social trends to multi-channel marketing strategies.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support key leading marketing team members and specialists in day-to-day marketing initiatives and ongoing projects.
- Update and own marketing and launch calendar updates with an eye for detail and accuracy, communicating changes to key team members.
- Track and update launch calendar, helping to project manage a successful launch across channels from third party listing updates to product descriptions.
- Execute and support market and competitive research tasks.
- Support brand campaign project management from a multi-channel marketing perspective.
- Coordination and executional support for ongoing campaigns across email and SMS.
- Prepare and assist with data management and reporting for key marketing team members.
- Cross-functional marketing support for creative team briefing and larger store communications.
- Coordinate with the marketing team on campaign content support, from social to email to blog.
- Support the Marketing Manager’s creative asset briefing process, working with team members in Copywriting and Graphic Design.
- Contribute and provide recommendations to the marketing team as requested on social media trends, insights, competition, and more.
- Coordinate across teams to support and assist in the the following departmental initiatives as delegated by manager: Audience Engagement, Social Media Marketing, Email/CRM, Brand Messaging, Marketing Strategy
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
1+ years of experience in retail, brand, social media and content marketing.
Excellent communication, writing, and creative skills, balanced with analytical, organizational, and critical thinking/problem-solving skills.
Strong cross-collaborative spirit, equally proficient with proactive independent work towards a designated goal.
Must have a passion for multi-channel marketing and/or social media, content marketing.
Should understand best practices with competitor and market research.
A plus if the candidate has experience in email marketing and has proficiency in reporting programs (Excel, Google Analytics, etc.)
A plus if the candidate has light experience with design tools such as Adobe, Figma, etc.
A plus if candidate has a passion for marketing messaging, copywriting, and storytelling.
On the pulse of behavioral, marketing, and social trends, with a good understanding of lifestyle, wellness, and/or cannabis culture.
Self-motivated and highly organized to support day-to-day evolving tasks and projects within a team and independently.
- Essential physical requirements, such as climbing, standing, stooping, or typing.
- Typical work hours are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm and can include some evenings, weekends and holidays as the workload demands.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- This position requires traveling 10-15% of the time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H-1B sponsorship.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws.