Staff Business System Analyst - Workday Payroll (San Francisco, CA) (Remote Eligible)See more jobs from Okta Inc
3 months old
Okta has an opening for a Staff Business Systems Analyst (Workday Payroll) within our Business Systems Team. Working closely with the Director of Business Technology, you will be a key member of the Workday project team focused on delivering an exceptional end-user experience. You will also work across departments and geographies, interacting with our partners in Payroll, IT, Finance, and international offices. If you are passionate about problem-solving and driving transformation through automation, then we are looking for you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help our team ensure data accuracy and seamless ongoing enhancements of new Workday features and functionality including US Payroll, Time Tracking, Security functions and features; be the primary point of contact for data gathering, testing, and communication with key stakeholders and internal Business Systems teams
- Perform the following on an engagement: understand business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of testing systems, assist the business in testing the Workday solution
- Be comfortable and confident with gathering configuration requirements and problem- solving with business stakeholders
- Assist with broadening internal knowledge of Workday configuration through hands on training to cross-functional teams
- Provide a proactive interface between Payroll client groups and the Workday team to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday implementations
- Build reports to support Domestic and International Payroll, Benefits, Compensation and other areas of the Workday product
- Ability to be problem solve and propose multiple solutions for business requirements within Workday
- Manage Workday upgrades/newly defined, functional & regional configurations
- 5+ years Workday Payroll and Time Tracking experience
- Be proficient in Payroll, Time Tracking, Benefits, Security Administration, and Business Process Configuration, Report Writer
- Ability and desire to learn about and expand your expertise to encompass new areas of Workday
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Strong project management skills to oversee complex projects
- Strong analytical, multitasking and interpersonal skills required
- Exceptional people skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
- Workday HCM experience
- Workday Financials experience
- EIBs and calculated fields a plus
- Hands-on experience with SaaS Applicant Tracking System preferred.
- Hands-on experience developing and enhancing custom reports and dashboards in SaaS or enterprise systems.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.