Director, Data SystemsSee more jobs from Penumbra Inc
2 months old
This job is no longer active
Director of Data Systems will be responsible for business systems and data in our ERP (SAP). The director will develop enterprise system integration strategies that will improve collaboration across the supply chain. Should understand Supply Chain goals and objectives and identify technological? solutions to solve business problems. Should provide business case analysis, feasibility, and ROI projections to help Senior Management on strategic decisions.
What you'll work on
What you bring
· General office and cleanroom environment
· Business travel from 0 – 15%
· Potential exposure to blood-borne pathogens
· Requires some lifting and moving of up to 25 pounds
· The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, and to use a computer, sitting for extended periods. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to read, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
What We Offer:
• A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded
• The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases
• A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you reside in the State of California, please also refer to Penumbra’s Privacy Notice for California Residents.