BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The global People and Culture team, based in Mountain View, CA is looking to bring on a highly skilled Senior Learning & Development Manager who enjoys building new solutions and driving the design and improvement of global learning & development programs. Through assessment, design, development, delivery and management of Learning & Development solutions, you will help to drive Pure’s transformation, sustainable growth and engagement of our team of 3,400+ (and growing) diverse global employees. Areas of responsibility include Leadership Development (program design and delivery, coaching, 360 assessments), Employee Survey Action Planning and Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- You are a strategic, big picture thinker who can create a vision and turn it into impactful learning programs
- You love designing and delivering new, innovative and impactful leadership development solutions aligned with business needs
- You are phenomenal at facilitation and coaching
- You delight stakeholders through strong partnership, excellent execution, and delivery of timely, relevant solutions that tackle real business challenges
- You have stellar change management, project management and vendor partnership skills
- You are a strong communicator with active listening skills and a global mindset
- You are resourceful and resilient, and want to make a real impact
- You possess a growth-mindset and thrive in an unstructured, fast paced environment and help others do the same
- You are well versed in Learning & Development best practices, benchmarks and trends
- 10+ years of experience in HR or consulting with increasing responsibility
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in HR, Organizational Psychology, Economics or Business with a passion for people development and diversity, inclusion & belonging
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers a flexible vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area but across the globe.