Associate Director, IT Business ApplicationsSee more jobs from Quanterix Corporation
4 months old
Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, Associate Director, IT Business Applications located in Billerica, MA
Associate Director, IT Business Applications - PMO Business Partner
We’re looking for an individual to manage and lead our excellent team of application specialists and IT business partners at Quanterix. As the Associate Director of IT Business Apps, you will be expected to provide guidance and oversight to the IT Business partners and dedicated application administrators on their day to day work, as well as provide IT internal PMO guidance and support. There will be an expectation of hands-on project management and cross-training on basic administrative functions, assisting with large cutovers and initiatives, and helping to manage the business applications which do not have a dedicated administrator. You will also work with other IT leaders and cross functionality with all other departments in the company, helping to guide departments in translating business processes into application solutions, and identifying new initiatives and tools to help improve their ability to propel our growth into the future.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
● Manage a varied team of IT Business partners and application specialists including ERP
(Syteline), CRM (SFDC), HRIS (SAP SuccessFactors), QA/QMS and eDMS,
Jira/Confluence, and other key corporate business-process applications.
● Provide PMO support, guidance, and mentoring to the team to help mature and align our
approach to projects.
● Maintain the project management activities through leadership and hands-on development
for all of IT
● Consolidate PM materials for quarterly and ad-hoc Governance reporting to upper
management to ensure resourcing and visibility.
● Be a strong voice within IT driving Organizational Change Management (OCM) practices.
● Lead from in front with clear, well designed communications, distilling technical solutions into
easy-to-digest documents and slides.
● Work closely with heads of all business units to ensure their voice is heard in IT, and to
represent IT in providing technical consultation to the various stakeholders.
● Work with various stakeholders to define short and long term application roadmaps.
● Develop documentation including processes and SOPs, and foster an environment of quality
in the Business Applications team.
● Willingness to assist in support of legacy platforms, while working to define and create their
● Comfortable balancing risk, protection, and business needs with the ability to remain calm
and effective with shifting priorities.
WHAT WE'LL EXPECT FROM YOU:
● Bachelor degree in IS/IT, Business Management, or related field, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
● Experience with queries and/or enterprise reporting platforms (eg: Tableau, Einstein).
● Demonstrated experience driving large application rollouts/replacements within enterprise
organizations, including project management, OCM, etc.
● Strong experience with Project/Program management processes and tools
● 10+ years experience supporting, configuring, administrating, or otherwise being responsible
for the core functionality of one or more enterprise applications.
● 8+ years experience managing employees.
● Strong customer service skills and the ability to work effectively with both technical and non-
technical stakeholders, as well as managing vendor relationships.
● Experience in a public firm and functional understanding of SOX compliance is a strong plus.
● Understanding of validation and compliance as it relates to a healthcare, medical device, or
similarly regulated organization is a strong plus.
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.