Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth,, we are hiring an Associate Process Engineer located in Billerica, MA
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our Pilot Plant Operations team. This individual will be responsible for a variety of activities including troubleshooting and continuous improvement of existing processes and establishing manufacturing procedures and work instructions in support of new product introductions.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive new product introductions (NPI) to manufacturing through assessment of raw materials, drafting of work instructions, and manufacture of pilot scale assays
- Independently carry out development and scale-up activities for both upstream and downstream reagent preparation operations
- Ability to identify and prospectively troubleshoot problematic chemistry and scale-up issues
- Recommend and implement process development processes and continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive root cause analysis for investigations and resolution of product/process issues
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Biomedical or Chemical Engineering, Biology, or other Life Sciences.
- 0 to 3 years of medical device, pharmaceuticals, Quality/Regulatory Compliance, or other regulated product environment preferred
- Familiarity with application of FDA and/or ISO quality standards in a government regulated industry for Medical Device Reagent and Assay preparation a plus.
- High level of Computer Literacy required: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows, Email, and Internet related programs
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to work well within cross-functional teams as a team player
- Possess an ability to learn and master complicated concepts quickly and comfortably
- Strong work ethic, the ability to generate high quality output in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Positive, proactive and collaborative attitude
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to generate high quality data under tight deadlines, and a collaborative, proactive attitude
- <5% Travel Requirement
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.