Business Development Manager, BeneluxSee more jobs from Quanterix Corporation
3 months old
Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring a Business Development Manager, Benelux located in Western Europe.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our European commercial operation team with a results-driven team player to represent its ultrasensitive biomarker platform (instrumentation, consumables, and services) for the life science research market. This role will be responsible for the Belgium/Netherlands region concentrating on research-use-only segments (pharma/biopharma, academia, government, and CROs). The ideal candidate will come with experience and established relationships in the target markets. They will be responsible for nurturing existing opportunities, building the pipeline, and executing on it.
What You’ll Do:
- The unique and revolutionary value proposition of the Simoa franchise requires the person responsible for this role to be very comfortable defining the strategy within territory to develop new markets, prospect new customers and successfully pitch the potential impact of the Quanterix solution to create initial interest
- Close collaboration with marketing, applications, and all internal departments expected
- Possess a hunter's mentality in generating leads and building a pipeline
- Responding to incoming leads and successfully convert them to opportunities
- Successfully work with the internal resources to increase revenues
- Attending exhibitions, conferences and networking with KOLs
- Experience selling LS capital equipment and services
- Knowledge of the competitors positioning to adapt selling strategy
- Knowledge of Key Accounts within territory, strong customers data base preferred
- Able to provide technical seminars/webinars to customers
- Able to weekly forecast instruments and consumables revenues
- Coordinate, prepare and compile tender submission documents
- Have a clear understanding of entire procurement process
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Minimum of BS or BA, Master preferable from accredited institution with major in biology, chemistry, or sciences related fields
- 5+ years sales experience in life science research tools and/or analytical instrumentation
- Strong sales track record
- Familiarity with current immunoassay platforms and must be able to convincingly articulate the benefits of the Simoa technology
- Experience selling immunoassay instrumentation & consumables strongly preferred
- Experience selling novel, ground-breaking technologies preferable
- Conviction in the promise and value of Simoa
- Team spirit, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and sense of humor required
- Preferably based in Belgium or Netherlands
- Ideal candidate could speak Dutch, English fluently and French is a strong plus
- Ability to travel up to 50-60% of the time
- Must be able to carry brochures, stands, pull ups, etc. at exhibitions
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. Unwind on Tuesdays and Thursdays with a virtual yoga session. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.