Clinical Lab ScientistSee more jobs from Quanterix Corporation
about 1 month old
Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring a Clinical Laboratory Scientist I to join our growing organization. This position will be part of our Accelerator team.
The Clinical Laboratory Scientist I performs high complexity laboratory testing for both research and clinical diagnostics in Quanterix’s Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certified Accelerator Laboratory. The Clinical Laboratory Scientist I role requires independent work in an efficient and organized manner to assure accurate results and records. This scientist will be performing biomarker assays for clinical research clients under CLIA/Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards using Quanterix’s Simoa® technology.
What You’ll Do:
- Apply your laboratory skills and experience to generate high quality data in support of a diversity of projects, which will include testing and analysis of clinical samples using commercial kits
- Assessing results according to laboratory protocols, taking appropriate action per the protocols and escalating when necessary
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and calibration of instrumentation
- Maintain records and work instructions
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology Science or Clinical Lab Science
- At least 1-3+ years of clinical laboratory experience preferred relevant experience, typically acquired in a clinical laboratory or clinical research organization or other experience qualifying the candidate as testing personnel under CLIA regulations
- Candidates with experience beyond above requirements may be considered for a level II or a Senior level.
- Hands on experience running ELISA, as well as experience generating, analyzing, and reviewing data from those assays
- Self-motivated with critical eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills critical for ability to manage multiple testing responsibilities
- Detail oriented, with excellent organizational, record keeping and communication skills
- Strong work ethic to generate high quality data under tight deadlines and a collaborative and proactive attitude
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.