Contract Manufacturing Associate ISee more jobs from Quanterix Corporation
about 1 month old
Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring a Contract Manufacturing Associate I located in Billerica, MA.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our Manufacturing team. This individual will be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities in the manufacturing department including inventory, preparation and execution according to documented procedures. In the role, process responsibilities range from complex protein conjugations to diluent formulation and filling activities to support a diverse assay menu
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for meeting manufacturing schedule requirements within a fast-paced manufacturing operation with primary activities being: bottle/vial filling, buffer diluent formulation and protein conjugation
- Support new product design transfer, process development and continuous improvement
- Perform maintenance and calibration of manufacturing measuring and monitoring devices
- Maintain integrity of work areas
- Adhere to written procedures and escalate issues if/when observed PRIOR to moving forward with execution
- Perform other duties as required
What We’ll Expect From You:
- BS in Chemistry, Biology or experience related Life Sciences required and/or 1+ years reagent manufacturing experience
- Inventory control and ERP experience a plus
- Experience with standard manufacturing processes and equipment (antibody conjugations, buffer preparation, filtration, pipetting, & HPLC) a plus
- Continuous Improvement experience a plus
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. Unwind on Tuesdays and Thursdays with a virtual yoga session. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.