Document Support SpecialistSee more jobs from Quanterix Corporation
about 1 month old
Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring a Document Support Specialist located in Billerica, MA.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our Quality Control team. This individual will thrive on developing technical content to support the launch and testing of next generation immunoassays. Key responsibilities will include working collaboratively with subject matter experts to publish manufacturing and testing documents.
What You’ll Do:
- Edit and write technical documents to support the development and launch of new products. Documentation includes Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), manufacturing Work Instructions (WIs), Quality Control Procedures (SCPs), Kit Instructions (KI).
- Work closely with Manufacturing, Quality Control and Quality Assurance subject matter experts to understand the technical content and requirements of the documentation.
- Ensure documentation is clear, concise, accurate, complete, meets specifications and adheres to standards for quality and style.
- Process documents through the electronic document control system, maintaining revision control and managing reviewers on a tight schedule.
- Support QC kit Inspections when needed.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2-5 years industry experience in life science or IVD markets preferred.
- Experience with electronic document control software (such as Master Control) is strongly desired, but not required.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational, record keeping, and communication skills.
- Comfortable in fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities between active troubleshooting and big picture activities.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Proactive attitude is a must.
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.