Enterprise Senior Program ManagerSee more jobs from Quanterix Corporation
about 2 months old
Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring an Enterprise Senior Program Manager who can be partially remote, and on-site in Billerica, MA when work warrants.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our Enterprise PMO team. The Sr Program Manager’s focus will be to ensure that interdependent projects are being rolled out per the program goal. They will provide the industry leadership in quality program implementation by ensuring that each project with the program is designed for success. Sr. Program Managers provide business and project management expertise to meet sponsor’s specific needs and ensure successful delivery of the program deliverables.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage enterprise program delivery using EPMO processes with an eye towards continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate leadership with recommended business/workflow models and process designs for program management.
- Provide overall management for cross functional business implementation efforts.
- Responsible for the technical and business quality of engagement work products, solutions, and deliverables.
- Organize, direct, and coordinate planning and implementation of all contracted project activities.
- Develop GANTT and PERT charts, project tasks, deliverables, dependencies, and resource requirements.
- Track, assess and communicate project goals, timelines, risk/mitigations, issues/action plans, resources, and budgets.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on assigned programs/projects
- Exercise scope management/control respecting the client, team, and Quanterix’s needs.
- Develop contingency plans.
- Analyze business needs and develop business-specific implementation & migration program plans, which may include multiple workstreams and their cross dependencies.
- Develop project-specific transactional/quality targets, staffing/skill level projections, and technology investment profiles.
- Ensure that new processes and team capabilities meet all applicable compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Plan and coordinate short- and long-term resource needs to meet business commitments.
- Understand project skill requirements and define team roles and responsibilities.
- Lead / communicate regularly with the core project team and other stakeholders.
- Oversee work and mentor junior staff members on the program team.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- A bachelors or master’s degree in business administration, with an Information Technology and/or scientific concentration; advanced degree preferred
- Project Management Profession certification strongly recommended
- A minimum of 7-10 years project/program management of which, 2 to 3 years of project management experience in Information Technology or Medical Device is strongly preferred
- Experience in developing project schedules, managing project cost, budget, scope, and deliverable quality
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently meet all associated deadlines
- Knowledge of regulated industry systems and processes
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.