HR Admin ContractorSee more jobs from Quanterix Corporation
about 1 month old
Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring an HR Admin located in Billerica, MA with the option of a hybrid remote/on-site schedule.
We are looking for a motivated candidate to join our HR team. This individual will support our HR data entry, the integrity of our employee records, our rapidly growing employee base, and our transition to a new HRIS system.
What You’ll Do:
- General HR data entry, such as new hire details and data change requests
- Send out new hire, transfer, and termination notices to the internal team
- Tracking of signatures and data for company-wide policies
- Under general direction, audit employee files to ensure compliant records
- Download and migrate employee documents from legacy HRIS system in preparation for transition to new system
- Ensure accuracy of data entry and overall records
- Other data entry & administrative support as needed
What We’ll Expect From You:
- 2+ years of data entry and administrative work, or a Bachelor’s degree and 0+ years of administrative and data entry experience. Experience working in Human Resources preferred.
- Able to learn new systems and use them daily – this role will require learning to navigate at least 3 systems, 2 HRIS systems (Namely and SuccessFactors) and our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), plus require extensive use of Gmail
- Able to work independently with direction
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear understanding of and commitment to confidentiality, as you will have access to sensitive and private information
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.