Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring a Program Manager located in Billerica, Massachusetts.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our Product Development PMO team. This individual will be tasked with managing the cross-functional development and commercialization of new products across our integrated instrument platforms. Product programs may including hardware, software, consumables and diagnostic assays. In addition to new product development programs the Program Manager may lead select sustaining operations Programs to support the organization’s strategic imperatives. The position will be responsible for establishing scope, schedule, resource and budgets for Programs, and for ensuring operational execution of program objectives across the functional matrix.
What You’ll Do:
- Program leader accountable for overall program outcome; typically commercial success for New Product Development initiatives (from concept through feasibility to commercial launch and post market). Program responsibilities may extend to leadership of other critical product related initiatives based on portfolio priorities and needs (e.g. process improvement programs).
- Program Core Team Leader and primary liaison to the Program Governance team
- Lead Core Team to ensure tight coordination of cross-functional deliverables; providing guidance on conformance to established Design Control procedures and ensuring successful execution of the program.
- Hold team members accountable for areas of responsibility to the program team and ensure support and focus on program objectives.
- Drive concise and clear program updates to the Governance Team ensuring delivery of accurate and timely updates, and appropriate escalation and remediation of risks.
- Define and document Program scope, constraints and assumptions in detailed integrated program/project plans including schedule, resource needs and budget in accordance with the strategic goals and priorities of the organization.
- Establish and maintain a Program risk registry and drive execution against risk mitigation plans as required to achieve Program objectives.
- Proactively implement and manage changes to the integrated program/project plans to ensure goals are achieved including customer satisfaction, safety, and quality, in a manner that is consistent with Quanterix company values of accountability, teamwork, and trust.
- Ensure complete and robust translation of marketing requirements and user needs through to validated product performance, following Design Control best practices.
- Ensure program execution to appropriate quality standards of practice consistent with our Quality roadmap and Quality Management System.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Minimum 3 years of Project Management experience
- 5+ years of experience in the Biotechnology, Medical Device, or Life Science industry
- Technical degree in Engineering or science fields (preferably in SW/ME/EE/Biomedical Engineering or Biology/Biochemistry discipline); Advanced degrees in sciences or business is preferred
- Experience in leading cross-disciplinary development teams: R&D, Marketing, Quality, Field Service, Operations, etc with team objective to deliver new product to market; strong preference for experience managing platform development programs integrating assay, hardware, software and consumables.
- Strong preference for experience with IVD or medical device product development programs.
- Expertise in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; expertise in Project Management software such as Microsoft Project; JIRA, Confluence; working familiarity with requirements management software tools a plus
- Very limited travel; <5% of time
- PMP certification is preferred
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. Unwind on Tuesdays and Thursdays with a virtual yoga session. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.