Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring a QC Laboratory Coordinator located in Billerica, Massachusetts.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our Quality Control team. This individual will provides support services to the QC laboratory to help us move our products forward to our customers. We are a highly collaborative team and this individual will support critical efforts from functions across the company including, Manufacturing, Assay Technical Support, Technical Support, Process Excellence, Operational Excellence, Quality Assurance, and Facilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide laboratory organization support services to the QC department
- Coordinate sample submissions received from Manufacturing to ensure that all documentation required for QC testing is complete and confirm the location of samples
- Monitor the usage of reagents, consumables, and QC testing materials and place orders based on the predicted testing schedule or as needed to maintain adequate inventory
- Coordinate instrument maintenance schedule with the Technical Support department and ensure documentation of activities are complete
- Schedule pipette and other equipment calibration, repair, and maintenance with internal Facilities team or external vendor as needed
- Perform routine and non-routine maintenance of lab equipment and instruments with guidance from Supervisor
- Communicate issues for laboratory equipment including missed calibration schedules, instrument error messages or alarms, or out of tolerance results
- Complete activities following standard lab practices and established SOPs
- Ensure high levels of communication with the team and management regarding laboratory operations and activities
- Partner with the QC management team to implement process improvements
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma with 5-7 years of cGMP experience (preferably in quality control)
- Associates degree and 2-5 years of related work experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical device work environment is preferred
- Team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proactive and interested in rapidly learning new skills and helping the team
- Strong interpersonal, communication, documentation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Google Docs and the ability to quickly learn new software
- Experience with the use of Electronic Laboratory Notebooks/LIMS is a plus
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. Unwind on Tuesdays and Thursdays with a virtual yoga session. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.