Receptionist (Office Assistant)See more jobs from Quanterix Corporation
about 1 month old
Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring an Office Assistant located in Billerica, MA.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our team. This individual will be our front-end ambassador - answering phones, greeting visitors and managing a multitude daily tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office and facility.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide front desk telephone/reception coverage and general administrative support.
- Answer incoming calls, screen and forward to appropriate individuals, or take a message. Answer general inquiries.
- Greet Quanterix guests, direct or escort them to the appropriate individual. Upkeep of visitor sign-in/log.
- Computer Maintenance Management System data entry and administrative support (i.e., entering maintenance work orders, running reports and updating equipment in the system).
- Purchase Order entry into SAP
- Schedule appointments and maintain/update calendars as needed.
- Update/maintain visitor signage board.
- Schedule and maintain conference rooms.
- Receive, sort and deliver daily mail.
- Assist customers in booking hotel reservations. May also assist with some travel planning.
- Maintain a “Visitor Guide” local hotels, restaurants, etc.
- Order office supplies and maintain the supply closets
- Order catering for large on-site meetings and/or customer visits
- Arrange customer activities during the visit to Quanterix
- Light kitchen duties (cleaning and stock)
- Scanning documents
- New hire desk assignment support and set up
- Assist Admin Team with general administrative items
- Other duties as assigned
What We’ll Expect From You:
- 4+ years’ previous experience in customer facing profession and office management preferred.
- Professional presence, strong communication skills (both written and verbal), ability to multitask a must, proficient in computer-based platforms (i.e., excel, SAP, CMMS…) detail oriented with strong organizational skills, and enjoy working with people. Can do attitude a must!
- Must be proficient in MS office, Google mail, working knowledge of office equipment, knowledge of travel a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.