Recruitment CoordinatorSee more jobs from Quanterix Corporation
about 2 months old
Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth,we are hiring a Recruitment Coordinator located in Billerica, MA.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our Talent Acquisition team. This individual will be responsible for daily support of the entire recruiting team. Reporting directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition, this person will primarily interact with a team of seven recruiters by scheduling interviews, communicating with candidates and hiring managers, and doing other administrative support tasks as needed to support this highly functioning team. Additionally, this role requires a process and customer-oriented mindset as our team is focused on continuous improvement while the organization scales and evolves.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team by posting open and approved positions into our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Greenhouse, scheduling interviews, and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Generate offer letters for candidates and onboarding paperwork for the US hires.
- Serve as a point of contact for a number of vendors that we use for recruiting (i.e. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, The Muse, Circa, etc).
- Coordinate with local colleges and universities as we establish and grow a Campus Recruiting program.
- Arrange onsite interviews and provide candidates the logistical details. Ensure interview candidates are aware of and abide by any restrictions to come onsite.
- Coordinate Hiring Manager and Interview Team training sessions on a quarterly basis and other employee training events as needed.
- Coordination of onsite and virtual career fairs.
- Partner with the HR Coordinator is prepared for new hire onboarding by facilitating a smooth transition of our candidate from applicant to new hire.
- Order, monitor, and confirm clearance of background checks.
- Be engaged with company news and information to understand and familiarize yourself with the company priorities.
- Assist with paperwork and communication regarding international employment contracts.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Bachelor’s degree required OR Associate’s degree and 3+ years of relative experience.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting coordinator preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within a deadline.
- Familiarity with HR and/or Talent Acquisition policies and best practices.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews, offer letters, and background checks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and/or Gmail.
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to be discreet is HR information.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow process.
- Positive attitude and customer service oriented.
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.