Quanterix is a company on a mission to change the way in which healthcare is provided by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. In our focused therapeutic areas, our revolutionary technology, Simoa®, is helping researchers advance the science of precision health. Simoa® is changing the way in which the biology of health and disease is studied by giving researchers the ability to closely examine critical biomarkers in most therapeutic areas including neurology, infectious disease, oncology, inflammation, and cardiology. To continue our extraordinary growth, we are hiring a Finance Manager located in Billerica, MA.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our Finance team.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the key business partner working directly with commercial leadership to report current financial status, analyze underlying driver, forecast future performance and provide resource utilization recommendations in order to maximum company profitability
- Lead company topline forecast process
- Lead Commercial Organization annual budget and quarterly rolling-forecasting process
- Own commission life cycle, and partner up with commercial leadership and HR to streamline commission process
- Support monthly/quarterly Commercial financial close ensure all financials and headcount information are reconciled for reporting and analytics
- Support Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Operation Review and Board Meeting
- Act as a change agent to lead across teams to identify and improve process deficiency
What We’ll Expect From You:
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Management Consulting, Investment Banking, or Corporate Financial planning and analysis
- Experience in 606 revenue recognition,
- Expert in Excel modelling and proficient in sensitivity and scenario analysis
- Experience in ERP and CRM system
- Experience in relational database is preferred
- Experience in Life science industry is preferred
- Advanced Degree/Certificated is preferred: MS in Finance, MBA, CFA, CMA, or CPA
- Ability to self-direct work in an unstructured, fast paced environment; comfortable with ambiguity
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, problem solving, communication and critical thinking skills.
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment To Employees: We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free bagels every Monday morning, and free snacks and drinks every day! Quanterix hosts Virtual Bingo nights with all employees when we can see families, pets, and win amazing prizes. In addition to competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, we offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Life, Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurances, and Mental Health Care, we offer generous Maternity & Paternity leave, Family Medical Leave, Fertility Assistance, Dependent Care, Military Leave and Vacation Carryover. All employees are awarded Equity, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance.
Our Culture: Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. We have a Diversity Program with Executive Sponsorship. Our core values are Accountability, Teamwork, Trust, and Transparency OR ATT2. Meet some of our team HERE. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.